Re: patches to apply

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: patches to apply
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 14:45:48 +0100

> On Tue, Nov 01, 2011 at 01:32:13PM +0000, Peekay Ex wrote:
>> On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 12:22 AM, Julien Rioux
>> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> > Can somebody please push these to patches? They were accepted in a
>> > countdown
>> > over a week ago (I think it was 20111023) but they initially caused some
>> > conflicts when the time came to push them.
>>
>> I can push these.
>>
>> @graham etc. is this something I would push to dev/staging?
>
> yes, please do.  I kept on getting patch application conflicts for
> some reason.

Well, people commit "little" changes to master directly all the time,
and then dev/staging is no longer a descendant of master.

In the last quarter of an hour, I have probably rebased and repushed
dev/staging half a dozen times.  Currently it is a proper descendant of
master again, but that state will not likely persist more than ten
minutes.