[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: can't release 2.15.17 due to translators

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: can't release 2.15.17 due to translators
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 22:18:08 +0100
User-agent: Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/24.0.90 (gnu/linux)

Graham Percival <address@hidden> writes:

> can somebody fix this?  and depending on dak, either push directly
> to master (which means he has to play yet more games with
> dev/staging),

dev/staging is in a reasonably calm state right now and would be easy to
rebase.  But what's the advantage?

> or push to dev/staging and then wait for James to do his stuff and
> then I'll try making 2.15.17 again then.
> file from VC not distributed:
> lilypond-2.15.17/Documentation/fr/texidocs/alternative-breve-note.texidocs
> rm -rf /tmp/tmpz2NH5N
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "test-lily/", line 137, in <module>
>     main ()
>   File "test-lily/", line 132, in main
>     check_files (tarball, repo)
>   File "test-lily/", line 117, in check_files
>     raise Exception ('dist error found')
> Exception: dist error found
> make[3]: *** [unlocked-dist-check] Error 1
> make[3]: Leaving directory `/main/src/gub'
> make[2]: *** [cached-dist-check] Error 2
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/main/src/gub'
> make[1]: *** [dist-check] Error 2
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/main/src/gub'
> make: *** [lilypond] Error 2

A positive nuisance.  Blocked patches keep piling up in my queue.

David Kastrup

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]