Re: Pushing patches to staging

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Pushing patches to staging
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 14:35:54 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl Sorensen" <address@hidden>

[snip]

No -- your set of commands will *NOT* work.

No, this set of my commands is not correct, because staging can be reset.
So we never want to merge on it, and the git pull commands will do a merge.

I will get a revised set of commands up either later today or tomorrow.

Thanks,

Carl

Not having a go at Carl, but I've still not got a simple list of commands that will work to push a simple change to staging, and I could make 2 patches to push if I had - one to update the bug squad and one to speed up doc remakes slightly.

--
Phil Holmes