Re: Duplicate index entries in NR

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Duplicate index entries in NR
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 14:25:48 -0000

Phil, you wrote Saturday, November 19, 2011 11:44 AM

While looking for information in the NR I came across a duplicate index entry. A bit of copy-and-paste and text manipulation and I find that there are 65 - I've got the full list but a simple example is acciaccatura. Is there any reason for this?

Hi Phil

I don't understand what you mean.  I see two entries
for acciaccatura in the index pointing to two different
places where acciaccatura is mentioned in the NR.  This
seems right to me.  Do you have another example?

Trevor