Re: OT: Vocal music

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: OT: Vocal music
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 12:09:17 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>
To: "Werner LEMBERG" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 11:28 AM

On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 10:52:26 +0100 (CET), Werner LEMBERG wrote:
I'm working on a book of madrigals right now and some of it is
recorded.  The YouTube excerpt has affinities w/ mm. 21-30 of the
attached PDF & audio file (it's an excerpt from the 3rd madrigal in
the book, called "Lucky Wok (star!)").

Your sample sounds really amazing!  However, the notation is extremely
complicated: I've listened five times to it, but I still wasn't able
to follow the score...

Mike,

I'm guessing this was forwarded on from a different conversation. Any chance of letting others see/hear the work?

--
Phil Holmes