Re: Fix issue 1900 -- multiple fret-diagram-terse markups commands crash

From: dak
Subject: Re: Fix issue 1900 -- multiple fret-diagram-terse markups commands crash (issue 5432081)
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 15:07:17 +0000

I know you've pushed a different patch, which fixes Issue 1900, but
doesn't fix
1997.  Have you tried this patch to see if it fixes 1997?

I'll do so, but frankly, if it _does_ fix 1997, I don't want it pushed.
Do you have a reference for Mike's analysis?

It seems we should rather fix the segfault at its source than hide one
way of getting it.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5432081/