Re: Allows for framing comments in LilyPond backends. (issue 5450086)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Allows for framing comments in LilyPond backends. (issue 5450086)
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 08:59:18 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/5450086/diff/3001/scm/define-grob-properties.scm
File scm/define-grob-properties.scm (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5450086/diff/3001/scm/define-grob-properties.scm#newcode310
scm/define-grob-properties.scm:310: stencilfied of a grob in a given
backend.")
Mike (anyone?)

"...stencilfied grob in a given..." or "...stencilfication of a grob in
a given..." but

is there a better word than 'stencilfied'?

I won't pretend to understand the things in this file anyway, but I did
a quick look for the word elsewhere and there is none, so I assume this
is not a 'standard' term in this literal context.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5450086/