Re: lilydev 2.0

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: lilydev 2.0
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 06:16:54 -0600

On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 5:57 AM, James <address@hidden> wrote:
>> >    was expecting 11.04 (or whichever 11.x I thought we were planning).
>>
>> We are using 10.04 again; we're just updating the extra software.

Yes this is because 10.04 is a long-term support release. Next LTS is
12.04, coming out this spring.

> Ah ok. I'll do a full make / make doc now.

It worked in a VM for me, hopefully it will for you too. One mistake I
found is that the desktop launcher for the CG links to the 2.13
version instead of 2.15 (*facepalm*). Forgot about that. I can fix and
make a new image.

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp