Away for a few days

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Away for a few days
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 14:15:28 -0000

Folks,

I'm away from home until Friday 16 December, staying in the Martello Tower in Aldeburgh (http://www.landmarktrust.org.uk/BuildingDetails/Overview/199/Martello_Tower#). I don't believe it has mobile phone coverage, broadband, TV or anything like that, so I won't be able to do anything before I come back.

Hopefully I'll be able to do some more build stuff then - term ends on the same day.

--
Phil Holmes