Re: Directs output of texi2html to log files (GOP 9) (issue 5495092)

From: julien . rioux
Subject: Re: Directs output of texi2html to log files (GOP 9) (issue 5495092)
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 20:23:29 +0000

On 2011/12/19 16:37:10, PhilEHolmes wrote:
Please review

Hi Phil,

I was just looking at the translated manuals recently, please see

Among the suggested changes in issue 2125 is to remove all the TEXI2HTML
calls in make/doc-i18n-root-rules.make, since that information, on how
to build an html from a texi file, is already provided in
stepmake/stepmake/texinfo-rules.make. So if we think these changes are
good, stepmake/stepmake/texinfo-rules.make should be modified to
redirect the output of texi2html.

Regards,
Julien

http://codereview.appspot.com/5495092/