Re: make fails for staging branch

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: make fails for staging branch
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 06:56:35 -0800

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 06:17:57AM -0800, Graham Percival wrote:
> That order of commands suggests that lily-lexer-scheme.cc does not
> depend on parser.cc.  I see that it contains such an #include, so
> I would assume that make would catch it... but apparently not.

Skimming through lily/GNUmakefile, this makes sense.  There's a
couple of explicit dependencies for parser.hh, but these don't
mention lily-lexer-scheme.cc, which is the file that triggers the
fail.

Could somebody check this in more detail, then add the required
dependencies to lily/GNUmakefile?  Push directly to staging.