LilyPond Lion

From: Michael Walker
Subject: LilyPond Lion
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 14:38:31 -0600

First of all, thank you so so much for creating such an innovative way to create sheet music. I love that the more you use LilyPond, the easier and faster it starts getting results. The language of LilyPond is actually really fun and interesting to learn!

Having upgraded to OSX Lion, I quickly noticed that LilyPond isn't functional yet. I know you guys are aware of this and probably working on it, but could you possibly give me a date that I could look forward to using it again? I use it to write sheet music for my band- we'd love to get started again!

Also, is there somewhere LilyPond accepts donations?

Thank you!

Michael

Michael Walker
605-202-9034