Re: Give slurs skylines in outside-staff-priority calculations. (issue 5

From: n . puttock
Subject: Re: Give slurs skylines in outside-staff-priority calculations. (issue 5504055)
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 17:47:41 +0000

On 2011/12/28 17:41:03, mike_apollinemike.com wrote:

I added it precisely to un-silently prevent negative numbers.
It's true that it has no analogue in Scheme, but I didn't think this
was a
prerequisite for adding a predicate.  In lily.scm, there are several
predicates
that don't have Scheme analogues (cheap-list, I believe, has no Scheme
counterpart).

I don't think that's a fair comparison.  cheap-list is recognizably a
predicate for lists.  Anybody who wants to check for a positive integer
isn't going to use ly:vsize? unless they're familiar with C++.

Cheers,
Neil

http://codereview.appspot.com/5504055/