Re: Regression tests don't run

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Regression tests don't run
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 18:15:52 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
To: "Aleksandr Andreev" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 6:12 PM

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 11:03:43AM -0700, Aleksandr Andreev wrote:
Aha. Some Googling reveals that:

Exit code 137: The job was killed because it exceeded the time limit.

Don't top-post.

Any ideas how to up the time limit?

Unless you have an incredibly under-powered computer (say, 10
years old or more), don't increase the time limit.  If any regtest
hits that boundary, it's a critical bug that needs fixing.  Try to
figure out which regtest is doing this.

Well, I've run the regtests a few minutes ago without a problem, so I doubt it's a regtest problem. This was on the quick machine.

--
Phil Holmes