RE: Patchy email

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: RE: Patchy email
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 00:27:57 +0000

Francisco merged translation with staging, and apparently also with master.
(The commit message says merge with staging, but the commit is on master and is
the parent of staging.

I suspect that we have not yet worked out the right way to deal with
translations, and I don't know enough git to know what to recommend.

David, any ideas?

Thanks,

Carl