Re: staging-broken-jan7

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: staging-broken-jan7
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 13:10:09 +0100

On Jan 7, 2012, at 5:23 AM, Graham Percival wrote:

> I've branched current staging -- unfortunately *after* removing
> two patches which seemed to break stuff -- to staging-broken-jan7.
> I picked one patch, Mike's non-negativity check, to put into the
> new staging on the theory that it was the least likely to be
> breaking stuff.
>
> If somebody wants to look into this more, that would be great.
>
> - Graham

I'm trying to look at my commits to see if they're the culprit, and I got a
failed make doc on:

bar-chords-notation-for-guitar--with-text-spanner.ly

However, current master also struggles with this file (ghostscript barfs and
there are lots of undead parsed objects).

Does anyone else have this problem?

Cheers,
MS