Re: Let \footnote do the job of \footnote, \footnoteGrob, \autoFootnote

From: dak
Subject: Re: Let \footnote do the job of \footnote, \footnoteGrob, \autoFootnote and \autoFootnoteGrob (issue 5527058)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 10:07:10 +0000

Reviewers: J_lowe, carl.d.sorensen_gmail.com, lemzwerg, MikeSol,

Message:
On 2012/01/10 06:29:57, lemzwerg wrote:
http://codereview.appspot.com/5527058/diff/1/python/convertrules.py
File python/convertrules.py (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5527058/diff/1/python/convertrules.py#newcode3362
python/convertrules.py:3362:
 From an orthogonal point of view, those variables should be either
named
`matchstring' and `matcharg' or `matchastring' and `matchanarg'...
It's not
really important, but I prefer the former.

So would I, but then I did not remember whether I would be impeding on
Python's namespace.  I would have to check.

Let \footnote do the job of \footnote, \footnoteGrob, \autoFootnote and
\autoFootnoteGrob

and

Run scripts/auxiliar/update-with-convert-ly.sh

Since most of the changes are done by convert-ly, reviewable changes are
confined to ly/music-functions-init.ly and python/convertrules.py.

The notation manual has not been revised yet.

Please review this at http://codereview.appspot.com/5527058/

Affected files:
  M Documentation/es/notation/input.itely
  M Documentation/fr/notation/input.itely
  M Documentation/notation/input.itely
  M input/regression/footnote-auto-numbering-page-reset.ly
  M input/regression/footnote-auto-numbering-vertical-order.ly
  M input/regression/footnote-auto-numbering.ly
  M input/regression/footnote-break-visibility.ly
  M input/regression/footnote-footer-padding.ly
  M input/regression/footnote-spanner.ly
  M input/regression/footnote.ly
  M input/regression/in-note.ly
  M ly/music-functions-init.ly