Re: changes.tely: mention Flag changes, remove duplicate "does" (issue 5

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: changes.tely: mention Flag changes, remove duplicate "does" (issue 5540058)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 13:02:51 +0000

Well I'd say at the top. Many of the changes I have added in the last
year have
not necessarily gone in the correct 'order'; when someone mentioned that
something needed to be added, it went in on the top of the pile.

People do follow the changes, so the assumption is that it is current,
if we
have never mentioned this 'change' before, it makes sense to add it to
the top
instead of hiding it below.

I think while things are still in dev, until we release a stable the
'order'
doesn't matter that much.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5540058/