Re: Don't wrap EventChord around rhythmic events by default. (issue 5440

From: dak
Subject: Re: Don't wrap EventChord around rhythmic events by default. (issue 5440084)
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 14:52:09 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/5440084/diff/7001/lily/parser.yy
File lily/parser.yy (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5440084/diff/7001/lily/parser.yy#newcode432
lily/parser.yy:432: %type <scm> list_music
On 2012/01/20 13:55:56, md5i wrote:
I must *strongly* recommend that the name of either music_list or
list_music be
changed.  Even if the names make distinct sense, it is far to easy to
transpose
identifiers like this when reading or writing code.  (I have made this
mistake
in my own code many times in the past.)  Given the existence of other
_list
types, I suggest that the name of list_music be changed.  Maybe
"wrapped_music"
or "music_chord"...

Or nothing at all.  This nonterminal is not in the current patch.  It
was part of -devent-chord-wrapper which was not reliable enough to be
worth the trouble.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5440084/