Re: make doc problem

From: Jean-Charles Malahieude
Subject: Re: make doc problem
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 20:11:38 +0100

Le 22/01/2012 19:30, Phil Holmes disait :
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean-Charles Malahieude"
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 6:19 PM
Subject: make doc problem

Hi all!

Not only that I can no longer use "-j" on a first build (it is OK
on the next builds), which means 40' for a "make doc LANGS='fr' and
about 2 hours for all languages, I now have to "make doc-clean" in
order to view a corrected typo. I've tried a "touch masterfile.tely"
before "make doc" but it doesn't change anything.

I've run a few with -j9 CPU_COUNT=9 this afternoon with no problems. The
only oddity I've noticed is that make doc make doc now seems to rebuild
a lot of files the second run.

What I've done to check is:
open Documentation/fr/usage/running.itely

add the five X at the beginning of the first text line

XXXXXCe chapitre passe en revue ce qui se passe lorsque vous lancez LilyPond.

save it and "make -j3 doc LANGS='fr'"

File out-www/offline-root/Documentation/usage/running-lilypond.fr.html
still shows
"Ce chapitre passe en revue ce qui se passe lorsque vous lancez LilyPond."

--
Jean-Charles