Re: Patchy email

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Patchy email
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 21:50:28 +0100

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

Seems like I really got mixed up with my builds.  Turns out that my
changes.tely entry depends on the patch in
<URL:http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2247> so I
pushed that as well as it is reasonably simple and well-contained.

No idea how this could get through testing, but with my setup I probably
took one "this-is-equivalent" shortcut too many to get this made in a
humanly acceptable time frame.

And it does not look like there would have been any
backward-incompatible doc change (though there are some changes that
really are not related to the EventChord stuff but were basically done
on-the-fly) that would require transferring to the translations.

So Patchy should have a good chance of being happy now.