Re: Cheat sheet

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Cheat sheet
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 14:20:27 +0100

Reinhold Kainhofer <address@hidden> writes:

> No problem, I realized that you cannot make money off lilypond,

The jury's still out on that.  Better hope you are wrong, or I'll have
to go elsewhere.

> so I'm putting also the source code under the creative commons
> license.

If LilyPond development grows by leaps and bounds because of the massive
inflow of money from private and commercial users alike, the source code
under that license will become outdated and you'll still be able to sell
wagonloads of the updated versions you'll create then under commercial
licenses for oodles of money.