Re: Directs makeinfo and texi2html output to logfiles (issue 5645046)

From: Julien Rioux
Subject: Re: Directs makeinfo and texi2html output to logfiles (issue 5645046)
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 14:39:23 +0100

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 2:26 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 08, 2012 at 01:23:06PM -0000, Phil Holmes wrote:
>> The reason I was suggesting an early push was that cleaning up make
>> doc is a cumulative affair, and I find it easier to manage
>> changes/patches if I don't have multiple differences from master in
>> my build system.  I'd like to get one done and into master, then
>> work on proving the next works.
>
> well... ok, I'm fine with that as long as Julien says it's ok.
>
> - Graham

It seems that simple patches have been allowed to be pushed without
review from time to time, but an inability to manage multiple patches
locally should be no reason to do so. That being said, if Phil has
tested his work with full make doc, then I would feel pretty confident
about this patch.

Regards,
Julien