Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 00:14:23 +0100

On Feb 11, 2012, at 9:49 AM, David Kastrup wrote:

> "address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Hm?  What's wrong with pango_matrix_concat ?
>>

>> Missed that.
>> New dev/skylines-cached up that uses pango affine transforms.
>
> Mike,
>
> I really appreciate it that you let my probably sometimes excessive
> sense of project aesthetics influence the direction your large creative
> energy is taking.

You're very welcome!  It was a good call on your part - I just didn't
completely get the Pango thing, but it was a painless transition.

Less painless was sorting out outside-staff-priority, which now works correctly
on:

dev/skylines-cached

It'll go up on Rietveld in a couple days unless anyone has any other global
suggestions.  Many thanks to Han-Wen, David, and Janek for their feedback.

Cheers,
MS