Re: extract-texi-filenames - missing directories

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: extract-texi-filenames - missing directories
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 16:13:42 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Devel Team" <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 4:04 PM

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 03:44:31PM -0000, Phil Holmes wrote:
When make doc is run, it complains about 3 missing directories -
Documentation/hu/included; Documentation/cs/included and
Documentation/zh/included.  We could add these to the list of "known
missing directories" in extract-texi-filename.py, but that would be
bad if they were created.  Anyone object if I create these as empty
directories?

I won't object, but git certainly will.  You cannot have empty
directories.

... actually, come to think of it, the build system itself would
complain if you _did_ have an empty directory, because then it
wouldn't be part of make dist.

- Graham

Could put the standard Documentation/*/included/GNUmakefile in there?

--
Phil Holmes