Re: Web&CG: remove "projects" from HelpUs (issue 5665047)

From: janek . lilypond
Subject: Re: Web&CG: remove "projects" from HelpUs (issue 5665047)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 06:08:52 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/5665047/diff/1/Documentation/included/helpus.itexi
File Documentation/included/helpus.itexi (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5665047/diff/1/Documentation/included/helpus.itexi#newcode89
Documentation/included/helpus.itexi:89: @ignore
On 2012/02/14 18:48:42, Graham Percival wrote:
I don't think we should remove the Frogs,
at least not if we're hoping to take part in GSoC.

Isn't GSoC for people more skilled/experienced than what we call Frogs?
None of the projects in our Ideas List seems Froggish.
I think Frogs list would be appropriate for people doing Simple tasks
(ie no programming), but we're just beginning to build that community.

Could you ask Valentin to fix that?
If he does so, then let's keep the Frogs at least.

e-mail sent.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5665047/