Re: Fw: GDP Docs compilation FAILED (2012.02.14-01:39)

From: Julien Rioux
Subject: Re: Fw: GDP Docs compilation FAILED (2012.02.14-01:39)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 16:29:44 +0100

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 4:18 PM, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Reinhold Kainhofer"
> <address@hidden>

Great!

> FWIW, make, make doc on master shouldn't be afflicted with problems in a
> multi-cpu environment, because currently most of the pushes from staging to
> master are done on my 4 CPU/hyperthreaded machine - effectively 8 CPUs.  I
> know David also does some pushes, but I believe he's also now running a
> multi-CPU build.
>
> --
> Phil Holmes

In this case it was a dblatex-less environment that broke it: The
problem did not occur on systems that have dblatex installed. The
`ifeq' conditions in make/lilypond-book-vars.make are the source of
the differing behavior. There are more conditionals in the Makefiles
like this, unfortunately, and it is not feasible to test all possible
build environments.

Regards,
Julien