Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)

From: Joe Neeman
Subject: Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:31:08 -0800

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 3:14 AM, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:

On Feb 16, 2012, at 11:40 AM, address@hidden wrote:

> The buildings are in increasing order, so this should work:
>
> Real last_end = -infinity_f;
> for (...)
>  {
>    if (i->y_intercept_ > -infinity_f)
>      return last_end;
>    last_end = i->end_;
>  }
> return infinity_f;

Hey,

I know this is a lame question, but how would one write the reverse iterator.  I tried using reverse_iterator and g++ barfs, and I can't use the same syntax one would use in a for loop w/ a vector.

That's a bit hard to say without knowing what you tried... did you use rbegin() and rend()?

Cheers,
Joe