Re: Two patches

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Two patches
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 09:30:31 +0100

Marc Hohl <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello list,
>
> there are two tiny patches concerning open strings and harmonics in
> tablature:
>

> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2012-02/msg00541.html

"touching the strings above fret" is misleading.  You mean "at fret".
And "thanks to address@hidden" means that we can't use this code.  It is
copyrighted by an unidentified party.

> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2012-02/msg00451.html

Same here.  And commit message does not match the content.

> I am not allowed to push to dev/staging, so what is the formal way to go?
> Should I upload them to rietveld?

Seems sensible.  And if we are not able to identify the source of the
first patch, I don't see that we can use it in good conscience.