important: GSoC problem, GNU isn't ready yet

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: important: GSoC problem, GNU isn't ready yet
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 06:58:20 +0100

Hi all,

i've got a message from GNU: they don't yet have a person who will be
their GSoC administrator.  They welcome volunteers to do this task -
any takers?
If GNU won't participate in GSoC, we'll have to make an application on
our own.  It's certainly possible to do so and i began investigating
what will be needed for this, but i welcome any help!  I'm very short
on time now.

cheers,
Janek