Re: Failed make doc for Patchy

From: James
Subject: Re: Failed make doc for Patchy
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 20:21:28 +0000

Hello,

On 14 March 2012 20:04, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
> "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

I've just done it and I get this file that causes the complaints

--snip--

% ****************************************************************
% Start cut-&-pastable-section
% ****************************************************************

\paper {
  indent = 0\mm
  line-width = 160\mm
  % offset the left padding, also add 1mm as lilypond creates cropped
  % images with a little space on the right
  line-width = #(- line-width (* mm  3.000000) (* mm 1))
}

\layout {

}

% ****************************************************************
% ly snippet:
% ****************************************************************
\sourcefilename "out-www/voice-2-midi.ly"
\sourcefileline 0
% Lily was here -- automatically converted by
/home/james/lilypond-git/scripts/midi2ly.py from out-www/voice-2.midi
\version "2.14.0"

\layout {
  \context {
    \Voice
    \remove "Note_heads_engraver"
    \consists "Completion_heads_engraver"
    \remove "Rest_engraver"
    \consists "Completion_rest_engraver"
  }
}

% included from ./out-www/voice-2.header
\header {
texidoc="midi2ly maps two voices nicely on one staff as oiceOne, oiceTwo"
options=""
}
% end

trackAchannelA = {

  % [SEQUENCE_TRACK_NAME] control track

  % [TEXT_EVENT] creator:

  % [TEXT_EVENT] GNU LilyPond 2.15.34

  \time 4/4

  \tempo 4 = 60

}

trackA = <<
  \context Voice = voiceA \trackAchannelA

trackBchannelA = {

  \set Staff.instrumentName = "trackB:voiceA"

}

trackBchannelB = {

  \set Staff.instrumentName = "trackB:voiceB"

}

trackBchannelC = \relative c {
  \voiceOne
  e''4 e e e