Re: LSR is now on 2.14

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: LSR is now on 2.14
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 15:33:41 -0500

Hi Harm,

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 3:23 PM, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:
From: "Thomas Morley" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "David Nalesnik" <address@hidden>; "lilypond-devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2012 6:19 PM

Am 1. April 2012 16:57 schrieb Phil Holmes <address@hidden>:
> Thanks. Currently working on sorting out the problem with the headers -
> once that's done we'll set about this.
>

> Phil Holmes

Hi Phil,

my plans:
1. Finish a proper LSR-update.
2. Include the missing files from `Documentation/snippets/new/'
3. Rewrite CG 7.7

> ad 1.
I downloaded todays LSR-tarball and removed all unnecessary headers
and versions manually.
Compiling-tests showed no problems.
I'd like to create a new tarball and send it back to Sebastiano. What
do you think?

Wow.  That's a lot of work.  Thanks for this.  Please send it to Sebastiano.

ad 2.
I'll be happy to take a share, too. I'll prepare a tarball with the
missing files.

Thanks.

ad 3.
I'd like to rewrite CG 7.7 after the other work is done.
Removing headers and versions manually is a long lasting and boring
work, so your script to do it automated would be very helpful.

Please let me have CG words - I'll put them into the correct format.  I'll have the script ready in the next day or so for review.

Thank you so much for everything you've done!

-David