Re: LSR is now on 2.14

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: LSR is now on 2.14
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 18:05:09 +0200

Am 2. April 2012 01:36 schrieb Thomas Morley <address@hidden>:
> Am 1. April 2012 22:23 schrieb Phil Holmes <address@hidden>:
>> From: "Thomas Morley" <address@hidden>
>>> I downloaded todays LSR-tarball and removed all unnecessary headers
>>> and versions manually.
>>> Compiling-tests showed no problems.
>>> I'd like to create a new tarball and send it back to Sebastiano. What
>>> do you think?
>>

>> Wow.  That's a lot of work.  Thanks for this.  Please send it to Sebastiano.
>>

> Done.
>
> -Harm

Sebastiano accepted the new tarball and the LSR now runs with it.
I think this work is finished.

>>> ad 2.
>>> I'll be happy to take a share, too. I'll prepare a tarball with the
>>> missing files.

Attached the tarball with the missing files from `Ducumentatione/snippets/new/'
I'll pick the following files and put them into the LSR:

alternative-breve-note.ly
changing-the-ambitus-gap.ly
changing-the-number-of-augmentation-dots-per-note.ly
changing-the-size-of-woodwind-diagrams.ly
chordchanges-for-fretboards.ly
chord-glissando-in-tablature.ly
controlling-spanner-visibility-after-a-line-break.ly
defining-an-engraver-in-scheme-ambitus-engraver.ly
dynamics-custom-text-spanner-postfix.ly
dynamics-text-spanner-postfix.ly
expressive-headword.ly
figured-bass-headword.ly