Re: Failed compiling a single lsr-snippet, which does not fail when runn

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Failed compiling a single lsr-snippet, which does not fail when running the whole lsr
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 01:51:36 +0200

On Apr 3, 2012, at 1:26 AM, Thomas Morley wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Seba just informed me that the "Contemporary vibrato" snippet is not
> compiling.

Contemporary vibrato is a total hack (it was one of the 1st things I wrote in
LilyPond).  It's a miracle that it ever compiled in the first place.  I have a
2.15-friendly version I've been using lying around somewhere that is slightly
less hackish.  Gimme a couple days to dig it out and I'll send it to you.

~Mike