Fwd: Staging/Master Merge - James' Patchy

From: James
Subject: Fwd: Staging/Master Merge - James' Patchy
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 17:45:29 +0100

I might have some internet issues at home. Patchy hasn't pushed since
midday or emailed until now. I cannot remember what the message is if
it 'fails' to connect to the internet - I think it posts this generic
message.

I'll check when I get home, there are no commits I can see in master
or staging since yesterday. So this is probably just an internet
connection glitch.

James