Patch push announcements

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Patch push announcements
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 21:20:08 -0600

When a countdown completes, I mark the tracker item "patch-push" and Google dutifully sends the resulting email to lilypond-auto, where it formerly went to -devel. I wonder if the owners are getting the notification, and if so, how we handle those tracker items which do not have an owner?

Cheers,
Colin "lists, lists everywhere, nor any mail to read" Campbell

--
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both
hands.