Re: LSR on 2.14 or not?

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: LSR on 2.14 or not?
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 12:28:04 +0200

Am 4. April 2012 10:36 schrieb Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> Sorry to butt in, but I want to confirm stuff.
>
> 1) is LSR running 2.14.2 right now?

Yes.

> 2) how many files were uncompilable?  I am aware of one file,
> which I believe we deleted.  Were there any other problematic
> files?

contemporary-vibrato.ly didn't compile and was deleted for now.
filtering-parts-from-the-command-line.ly showed a lexer-bug. AFAIK,
the bug was fixed by David Kastrup and David Nalesnik found an in-file
work-around.
All other files are compiling after running convert-ly or with
additional manual work.

> 3) can we do a mundane LSR import?  i.e. don't touch anything in
> Documentation/snippets/new/; just do an ordinary full LSR import.
> If there's nothing suspicious in the diff go ahead and push
> directly to staging, but I wouldn't mind seeing a patch on
> rietveld just for peace of mind.

Can't do it myself.

> ** only after ** all the above steps are complete should we
> investigate Documentation/snippets/new.

Ok

-Harm