Re: Update Rietveld patches

From: Łukasz Czerwiński
Subject: Re: Update Rietveld patches
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:58:27 +0200

Both done - closing issues on Rietveld and adding 2310 to Rietveld's title.

On 3 April 2012 04:00, Colin Campbell <address@hidden> wrote:

Tools which we have written for the purpose are aware of the two unconnected sources of information about patches and have been modified to allow you to refer to an existing issue number (2310) when uploading a patch to Rietveld (5975054), but this only handles one side of the connection: in the Google issue, the Rietveld issue number is added, but the only way to get the connection from Rietveld, at least at the moment and as far as I understand it, is to ask the developer to refer to the Google tracker number in the title or summary of the issue. You might, for example, simply change the title of 5975054 to " T2310 Corrected comments and a function check_meshing_chords divided in two" and it would be clear at a glance where the rest of the conversation can be found.

Shouldn't git cl be rewritten to change the title of Rietveld issue to include Google Code's issue numer?

Łukasz