Re: Problem running makelsr.py

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Problem running makelsr.py
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 07:57:08 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
To: "James" <address@hidden>; "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 10:24 PM

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 10:18:41PM +0100, James wrote:
address@hidden:~/lilypond-git$ ./scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py", line 56, in <module>
    TAGS = os.listdir (in_dir)
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ''

I cannot see any change to this script recently,

Phil made a recent change to avoid explicitly giving the tags, but
that change isn't happy with a local makelsr.py update.  He may be
able to extend this to local files, but I suspect that the easiest
fix will be to revert his change and just manually alter the TAGS
definition.

- Graham

I'll fix this later.

--