Re: State of the pond

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: State of the pond
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 07:01:51 +0200

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 3:23 PM, address@hidden
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Apr 19, 2012, at 9:30 PM, Graham Percival wrote:
>>
>> Development has slowed to a trickle.  I'm not certain if this is
>> just because it's late spring (i.e. busy academic time), or if
>> people are holding their breaths waiting for the stable release
>> (i.e. not putting forward any major patches), or just everybody
>> getting older.
>
> I'm still working on a long-term skyline project w/ Joe.
>
> My summer of Lily agenda has bits and pieces of projects in it but nothing
> major for the moment - I am always open to ideas, though!

Ideas - that's something for me!  I see 6 possible major projects
about graphical output:
- improving ties
- improving beams
- improving slurs
- improving vertical spacing ("area spacing")
- automatically modyfying objects placement and size to reduce
vertical sizes of staves
- improving horizontal spacing

all of these are awesome :)

cheers,