Re: GSoC

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: GSoC
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:01:22 -0400

Jan,

> Congratulations on having your Lyrics project accepted for Google Summer of
> Code!

+1!!

I will have to look back at the thread to see exactly what this "Lyrics
project" is… I have several bounty-worthy Lyrics issues that I would be happy
to see solved as part of this GSoC project, if possible. (And perhaps Jan and
co. could use the extra money to buy frosty beverages to counteract the heat of
the summer and sweating over a hot compiler?)

Best wishes,
Kieren.