Re: Regarding LSR translation work

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Regarding LSR translation work
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 15:00:44 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Francisco Vila" <address@hidden>
To: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 9:10 AM

The problem is not LSR itself. Yes, the docs will look the same after,
but it's not how the docs look like, either. The problem is
maintainance, our current system has a bug, to put it simple. The
makecheck script is great so please keep it. Just the _part of_
makecheck that checks lsr snippets is broken because it warns about
tons of out-of-sync lines that are not really out-of-sync, that's all.

I'd be happy to make this a summer project, if you and Federico want to collaborate. Can't start until the end of this year of college, though.

--
Phil Holmes