Re: Better pure height approximations for beamed rests. (issue 4860043)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Better pure height approximations for beamed rests. (issue 4860043)
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 21:06:04 +0200

On 27 avr. 2012, at 21:01, address@hidden wrote:

Your right that, in the code above, the function gleaned from (cdr pure) gets passed (list (car args) start end (cdr args)).  I'm not exactly sure what that signifies, but that's what's going on.  When in doubt, I always just use pretty prints (format #t "foo ~a\n" args) to see what's going on.

Sorry - I mean that it gets passed the elements of the list as its arguments - it doesn't get passed the list itself.

Cheers,
MS