Re: assistant release manger

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: assistant release manger
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 10:59:53 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 8:21 AM
Subject: assistant release manger

Given how things are going, it's past time that we have somebody
else that can make releases.  Who's interested in learning?

Requirements:
- powerful computer
- can already compile GUB from scratch
- is well known to lilypond developers (say, at least 1 year of
 lilypond development)
- familiar with ssh, unix shell scripts, and python scripts

If you are a candidate but feel that you are too busy working on
other lilypond stuff, then find&train a replacement for that stuff
over the next few weeks so you can do releases.