Re: Strange loop executed only once!

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: Strange loop executed only once!
Date: Sat, 05 May 2012 18:23:03 -0700

On Thu, 03 May 2012 16:20:45 -0700, Łukasz Czerwiński <address@hidden> wrote:
On 3 May 2012 04:18, Keith OHara <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, 02 May 2012 17:12:33 -0700, Łukasz Czerwiński

And where to find what's min_length_fraction for? Googling that didn't help...
It is a local variable holding [...] property of a
Ledger_line_spanner called "minimum-length-fraction"

I meant the link, not finding usage of a variable which is trivial :)

Then I advise you to 'google' the names of the user-visible parameter that
might appear in the documentation, rather than names of local variables.

I do not know the answers to any of your other questions.  I would figure them
out by studying and experimenting with the code.