Re: CG: add updating of lilypond.pot in the release process (issue 61950

From: lilyfan
Subject: Re: CG: add updating of lilypond.pot in the release process (issue 6195060)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 17:21:02 +0000

Uploading new version

http://codereview.appspot.com/6195060/diff/1/Documentation/contributor/release-work.itexi
File Documentation/contributor/release-work.itexi (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6195060/diff/1/Documentation/contributor/release-work.itexi#newcode87
Documentation/contributor/release-work.itexi:87: make po-replace
On 2012/05/10 13:26:29, Graham Percival wrote:
Thanks, this is exactly the kind of thing I wanted you to do!

However, a few note: the po-replace must happen before the vi command,
otherwise
the "make po-replace" text will be sent to the vi command when I
copy&paste the
entire block.

Also, how about moving po-replace above the vi, then adding the git
commit ...
po/lilypond.pot above the vi command as well?  That'll make the
copy&paste
process easier.

Done.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6195060/diff/1/Documentation/contributor/release-work.itexi#newcode373
Documentation/contributor/release-work.itexi:373:
coordinator@@translationproject.org, mentioning lilypond-VERSION.pot