Re: GUB unofficial release still relevant?

From: Colin Hall
Subject: Re: GUB unofficial release still relevant?
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 16:13:12 +0100

On Sat, Jun 02, 2012 at 01:38:31PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
> [...]

What I have in my GUB build looks very similar to this:

http://lilypond.org/test/v2.15.39-1/compare-v2.15.38-1/index.html

The only difference is that the Lilypond website says:

1045 below threshold

2027 unchanged

whereas my GUB output says:

44 below threshold

958 unchanged

I assume that means I'm running some subset of the regression tests.

Cheers,
Colin.

--

Colin Hall