Re: LSR updates and translations

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: LSR updates and translations
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 19:59:59 +0200

2012/6/20 Phil Holmes <address@hidden>:
> My idea would be that, using the new system, changed snippets would look
> exactly like changed documentation files.  If I modify, say,
> /Documentation/notation/ancient.itely, how do the translators pick up that
> this has been changed?

Sorry, this is moving very fast. I don't know if this has been answered.
We know it because the translation has the ID in it [call it A] of the
original whose it is a translation of.
Then, "make check-translation" takes both the ID [call it B] of the
current version of the original and the ID we put in the translation,
and builds a diff A..B from Git.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com