Re: Importing, updating, translating and building Lilypond snippets

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Importing, updating, translating and building Lilypond snippets
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 14:21:43 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 2:15 PM

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 01:39:19PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
script is run (makesnippets.py?) which iterates over all the
directories in the extracted tarball and all the files in each
directory.  It adds a line:

lsrtags = dir-1, dir-2

to each snippet, where dir-n is the directory name in which the
snippet is found in the tarball.

why?  if we ever add a new tag, some of the numbers will be
changed for no reason.  Why not keep the named tags in those .ly
files?

- Graham

That's what I mean. I was using 'dir-1' as a shorthand for the actual directory names.

--
Phil Holmes