Re: Meeting 2nd half of August!

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Meeting 2nd half of August!
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 13:14:20 +0100

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 11:13:21PM +0200, David Kastrup wrote:
> Düsseldorf -- Dortmund --> 45 minutes hourly

Sounds good.  Ok, I'm in as long as we have at least 3 developers
other than myself.  So far there's David and Werner.

Mike, are you completely unavailable for that period?  I recall
that David suggested two weekends; you're away for both?  That's a
shame.

What are the details of accommodation and food (prices and
availability)?  are there nearby restaurants we'd be going to, or
a large kitchen, or...?  I don't know exactly what "a sort-of
commune in a rural region" means.  :)
If there's a large kitchen with shared meals, then I will cover
all non-alcohol grocery bills.